Please select delivery at checkout to be entitled to FREE delivery. Offer ends on 2nd August 2021 at 23 59.
CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion Dry to Very Dry Skin is a nourishing cream for very dry skin developed with the help of dermatologists that combines the ceramides combo that is the basis of CeraVe with the MVE Technology to ensure that there is a controlled release of the active ingredients. This ensures that the skin barrier is repaired, the skin is nourished and the moisturizing ingredients have a slow release system that ensures that the skin is hydrated for up to 12 hours. Approved by the National Eczema Association to be used on atopic skin, it's also suitable for people with psoriasis.
This product can be used for ALL skin types though the label says dry to very dry because it has ceramides to heal the barrier and lotions are meant to be used for all skin types. If you have extremely oily skin, please go for a gel based moisturiser.
- Texture: lotion;
- Skin issues: dehydration, atopic skin, psoriasis;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 3+;
- Skin type: dry to very dry skin, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: nourishes the skin, lightweight, non-comedogenic;
- Formulated without: fragrance.
- Essential ceramides 1, 3 and 6-II help to restore the skin barrier thanks to the biocompatibility and the ability to retain moisture;
- Hyaluronic acid can hold up to 1000x its weight in water, which means that it's available to hydrate the skin;
- MVE Delivery Technology ensures a slow release of the active ingredients for a hydration that lasts all day.
How to use
Apply CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion Dry to Very Dry Skin generously in the morning and evening, onto cleansed skin.